This lovely award was created by Jennifer Avventura and I quote her reason for the award: “I’m giving an award to those who have made this past year of blogging worthwhile. You have kept me on my toes, left comments, advice and tons of encouragement. For this I am grateful. Thank you.”
I was nominated for this award by Paulette at pbus1.wordpress.com It is so easy to write an appreciative comment on her blogs , because she truly inspires her readers. If you know her you will agree with me. If you don’t know her, a rich time of worship awaits you on her blog.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Award your top 6 bloggers who have commented the most.
2. Be thankful.
3. You cannot award someone who has already been awarded. You cannot give the award back to me.
4. Don’t forget to tell the bloggers you’ve awarded.
5. If you don’t want to pass on this award, that’s okay too. Just admire it.
I have pleasure in awarding the Reader Appreciation Award to:
1. Debbie at Deb’s Blog at http://iftodaywehear.wordpress.com/
2. Rob Barkman at http://settledinheaven.wordpress.com/
3. Anne at Freedomborn – set free in life at http://freedomborn.wordpress.com/
I would love to grant these three the same award, but since they already have it, I will just say how much I appreciate them and express a hearty thank-you to them.
Paulette at http://pbus1.wordpress.com/about/
Reinventing the We’ll at http://jelillie.wordpress.com/
Thank you for your support and encouragement! I appreciate your comments and enjoy giving praise to our great God together. I appreciate your words of wisdom, encouragement and challenge. Thank you.